- Make a new folder on your Desktop and title it whatever. You’ll be putting the transfered files here so you don’t make a mess.
- Plug your iPod in, look for it in My Computer
- Once you’re in My Computer, look for the “Organize” tab at the top of the window. Click on it.
- Click on “Folder and search options”, then “View”, and then change it to “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”
- From the My Computer window, open your iPod. There should be a transparent folder with some weird title. Open it. Then you should find one that’s titled “Music” or something.
- All of these folders contain a weirdly coded version of the music in there. Drag these to the first folder you created on your desktop.
- Transfer them individually to your iTunes. Yes, it’s a drag, but it’s better than losing all your music
I hope that helps! I have to go, but I’ll be back later if you have questions or if I messed up somewhere.
Today we were mesmerized and bound to each other by a force greater than god himself. There is a yearning in her eyes that pulls me closer and closer. I’ll forever answer to that call.